As the Michigan Bicycle Racing Association, our mission is to promote amateur bicycle racing in Michigan! This comes down to eight key objectives:
1. Coordinate and establish a balanced race calendar with minimal overlap between events.
2. Encourage USAC clubs in close geographical proximity to work together to host full weekends of events, rather than weekends made up of single racesin different locales
3. . Develop a standardized category system to facilitate points series
5. Encourage promoters to provide races that meet the category specific USAC time or distance requirements for rider upgrades
6. Provide for effective communications between racers, clubs and promoters by encouraging a spirit of cooperation and volunteerism
7. Serve as a unified body that will best represent amateur Michigan bicycle racers in discussions, regarding their needs and desires, with their governing bodies
8. Create a supportive network and environment that enables race organizers to exchange ideas and support each other.